Costume Con 38 is proud to announce that the Doll Costume Contest will be held again this year! As per usual, entrants will be required to submit their creations in regards to the theme of the convention.
We look forward to seeing all of your wonderful entries!
- You may submit a human, alien or fantasy doll.
- A purchased figure, such as a Barbie doll, a BJD, or a Breyer horse, or a personally crafted figure may be entered. There will be separate judging categories for purchased figures embellished by the entrant and entrant-made figures. Entrants should clearly state which part of the figure they made. No kits for clothing or pre-printed cloth outfits are allowed.
- Emphasis in the judging of dolls will be placed on the costuming of the doll, including the scale and fit. Emphasis in the judging of creatures will be on the costuming or decoration of the creature. Judges will have final control over all categories and awards given.
- All non-perishable materials are allowed.
- All entrants must be supporting or attending members of Costume-Con 38.
- Entrants need not be present to win. Supporting members may have someone else bring their entries. Costume-Con 38 is not responsible for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged, or destroyed by the delivery service of your choice.
- By submitting your entry, you are giving Costume-Con 38 (and its designated representatives) permission to photograph and/or videotape your entry for purposes of sale as part of a post-con videotape, for personal enjoyment only, by members of Costume-Con 38.
- Please submit each of your entries with the forms supplied. You may either submit an online form ahead of time or fill out the papers forms that will be provided during the event.
Theme: “Another Time, Another World”
All entries must represent the theme of Costume-Con 38.
Link for the online form: https://goo.gl/gChNA1
All questions regarding this contest can be send at email@example.com
Here are few example from the previous Costume-Con (all pictures taken from http://www.costume-con.org/gallery2/main.php):